Re: [xsl] invalid xpath?

Subject: Re: [xsl] invalid xpath?
From: Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:36:47 +0200
Trevor Nicholls schrieb:
I don't want to post the whole stylesheet here because it
is rather long and complex, and my only problem is with
this particular template [...]

So what's wrong with posting a minimal, standalone example that produces the problem, as mandated by the list guidelines? :-) Which are posted to the list at the beginning of every month and make for excellent bedtime lecture :-) To quote:

    Illustrating your question with a demonstration of the
    problem. Well-composed questions frequently include a
    small XML sample, an XSLT stylesheet, the results
    received, and the result that was desired - all in
    miniature, to make it comprehensible to readers new to
    your problem. (It is also not uncommon to discover what
    a problem actually is in the process of reducing it to
    an illustrative version.)

Very true. And no offense intended :-)

Michael Ludwig