RE: [xsl] XSLT and Javascript popups

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT and Javascript popups
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:02:53 +0100
Your XSLT is simply generating HTML, perhaps with embedded Javascript. If
you can do something in HTML, then you can generate that HTML in XSLT. If
you don't know how to do it in HTML, then you have an HTML problem not an
XSLT problem, in which case you are asking on the wrong forum.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/