Re: [xsl] Merging two xml files using XSLT in browser without saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging two xml files using XSLT in browser without saxon
From: "Mohammed Parvez Shaikh" <shaikhmap@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:07:35 -0400
For e.g. I have the following two xml files [as in the example]:
FILE1.XML

<themes>
      <theme id="appl">
         <title xml:lang="nl">Toepassingen</title>
      </theme>
   </themes>

AND

FILE2.XML

<themes>
      <theme id="doc" />
      <theme id="appl">
         <title xml:lang="en">Applications</title>
      </theme>
   </themes>

Using Merge.xslt given by Oliver How do I link both xml files to 1 xsl
stylesheet and get merged xml visible in the browser

Thanks
Mohammed Parvez Shaikh