Re: [xsl] XSLFO - create a special first page

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLFO - create a special first page
From: Sarkup Sarkup <sarkups@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:22:30 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Mr.Holman. I was not sure if you could include conditions in the Page-sequence section.

Pardon me as I am tring to learn new things in xslfo and have some questions. I know in XSLT we can do pop ups using javascript alerts that can be inserted into the XSLT style sheet. Can we do the same thing in XSLFO? Can we have pop ups using java script within an XSLFO?