RE: [xsl] value-of select with two different namespaces

Subject: RE: [xsl] value-of select with two different namespaces
From: "V.Ramkumar" <V.Ramkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:10:37 +0530
Dear Jeff.

Yes my xml has the entity declaration &kappa;

1. I like to know when transforming input xml file is parsing against DTD?
2. Can we transform without DTD definitions and parsing.
3. I want the content (including entity) as it is in output XML.

Please help me.

Regards,
Ramkumar
Software - Digital Services Division,