RE: [xsl] Conditional use of <xsl:apply-imports> or <xsl:import> XSLT 2.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Conditional use of <xsl:apply-imports> or <xsl:import> XSLT 2.0
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:02:55 +0100
> What makes you think you are using version 2.0?
>  I am using XMLSPY (Built-in XSLT  - Enterprise Engine
> Version 2008 spa ).

I believe that uses 1.0 or 2.0 depending on the version attribute of
xsl:stylesheet

> What does system-property('xsl:version') return?
>
> Well If correctly understand you its on Windows XP..........

Nothing to do with the operating system. This is an XPath expression you can
use in a stylesheet to see what version of XSLT you are running:

<xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:version')"/>

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/