[xsl] calling javascript function with parameters from xslt

Subject: [xsl] calling javascript function with parameters from xslt
From: Taly <urania.muse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:11:08 +0300
Hi all,
I have a xsl document. from the document I want to call js function.

today code is:

<a style="font-weight: normal;" name="EmployeeDetails"
href="javascript://EmployeeDetails"
onclick="javascript:__EmployeeDetails()">Employee Details</a>

I want it have the function with dynamic parameters:

<a style="font-weight: normal;" name="EmployeeDetails"
href="javascript://EmployeeDetails"
onclick="javascript:__EmployeeDetails( <xsl:value-of
select="./fldEmployee"/> )">Employee Details</a>

is it possible?is there any otherway(I know xslt can also be in client side) ?

thanks a lot