RE: [xsl] Thoughts on the XSLT, Second Edition book

Subject: RE: [xsl] Thoughts on the XSLT, Second Edition book
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:41:31 +0100
Actually, the one that's just come out is the 4th edition - and it's now
nearly 1400 pages.

It's designed to cover the language in depth - both reference content, and a
thorough explanation of the concepts. So it's designed both for experienced
users and also for beginners who want to become experts, but it's not a
step-by-step tutorial.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/