Re: [xsl] counting element characters

Subject: Re: [xsl] counting element characters
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:45:02 -0700
>  Which can be spelled as following, in order to prevent creating
> useless text nodes:

Sure Florent,

We both know better ways to write this.

In order to help people I am trying to concentrate on their *main*
problem (one at a time) so that they get the main message.

Teaching them how to write good XSLT is probably not too-realistic in
the context of an isolated thread and would never replace a more
systematic approach, based on reading "the books".

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev