[xsl] Calling Saxon Transform from .NET API

Subject: [xsl] Calling Saxon Transform from .NET API
From: "Ronnie Royston" <rhroyston@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:25:28 -0500
Saxon documentation refers to a .NET API, but I don't have the skills
to comprehend and articulate the corresponding VB code.  Any help from
this esteemed group of masters would be appreciated.

I normally run from the command line, transform knowledge.xml
testxsl.xsl customer="Mr. Customer" project="Hello World".  The output
doc is defined in the stylesheet.  I've figured out how to use the
ShellExecute WinAPI function to run a .bat file to do a command-line
transformation, but that's a crappy work-around that I would be
ashamed to publish.

Using VB, I need to transform with the Saxon Engine handing 2
parameters, "customer" and "project".  Determining if Saxon is
installed on machine using VB is another battle for another day...

Can someone send me a sample VB subroutine (code) that would transform
using SaxonB?

I know it's not exactly a pure XSLT question, but I know there's
talented programmers here that could do this is about 30 seconds...
So, pardon the slightly off topicness of the post, and thank you.

- Ronnie Royston