Re: [xsl] Does this XSLT 2.0 stylesheet use any XSLT 2.0 features?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does this XSLT 2.0 stylesheet use any XSLT 2.0 features?
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:31:39 +0200 (CEST)
Jonathan Robie wrote:

  Hi

> Unfortunately, this happens in at least several places in at
> least several stylesheets, and I doubt there's any easy way to
> automatically detect where the difference

  You could be able to transform quite easily your stylesheets to embed
all your xsl:value-of/@select in a call to zero-or-more().  You then
run your stylesheets with representative inputs, and each time a
sequence with more than 1 item is used in those @select, that will
generate an error.

  If you have quite extensive input samples (that cover all possible
execution paths) you would be able to detect all harmful value-of...

  BTW Michael, does Saxon provide something like this (without the need
to transform the stylesheets before)?  That could be useful for
migrating stylehseets from XSLT 1.0 to 2.0.

  Regards,

--drkm