Re: [xsl] Still thinking to object oriented...

Subject: Re: [xsl] Still thinking to object oriented...
From: "Jonas Bassl" <Jonas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:23:15 +0200
yes, i am sorry. That was my mistake, of course, node_b shouldn't
appear in the output. But can you please post your solution as a hole
here, because i don't really know what you mean in the dotted area and
if i try your example like i understood it, than there is a huge
output which is not what i want.

<xsl:template match="/">
:(??)
<xsl:value-of
   select="//*[descendant-or-self::*[contains(name(),'to_search')]]/name()"
   separator="&#10;"/>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Regards,