Re: [xsl] <xsl:output indent="yes"/>

Subject: Re: [xsl] <xsl:output indent="yes"/>
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:52:37 +0100
2008/10/6 Bradley, Peter <pbradley@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks, Andrew, but we've given oXygen the maximum amount of memory it
> will allow us to allocate (in its config file).  It still takes an
> enormous length of time to load the file.

care to share how much memory that is?

> The large file viewer doesn't help because it simply retrieves one,
> single, unformatted long line.

So you are saying opening the file takes ages, followed by clicking
"indent" taking even longer or crashing oXygen ?  If so, you should
raise it on the oXygen list.

In the mean time, just run it through an identity transform using
Saxon from the command line - a simple stylesheet containing:

<xsl:ouput indent="yes"/>
<xsl:copy-of select="."/>

...is enough.

--