RE: [xsl] basic processors handling validation lax

Subject: RE: [xsl] basic processors handling validation lax
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:28:44 -0000
It's certainly not allowed at the moment:

 [ERR XTSE1660]  A basic XSLT processor  must signal a static error if the
stylesheet includes an [xsl:]type attribute, or an [xsl:]validation or
default-validation attribute with a value other than strip.

But it seems a reasonable idea. Raise it on the W3C bugzilla.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/