Re: [xsl] Catalog file to use local version of dtd

Subject: Re: [xsl] Catalog file to use local version of dtd
From: Mark <charltonrainbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:03:08 +0000
Thanks for the input but it doesn't appear to make any difference, I
get exactly the same results with single or triple slashes after file:
in my command line as well as with my uri attribute in my catalog.xml

Not sure where I go from here as I'm not sure how I can further
isolate where the problem lies ie. is my catalog file or command line
correct? or neither?

Cheers

Mark