Re: [xsl] grouping-problem i guess

Subject: Re: [xsl] grouping-problem i guess
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:32:04 GMT
> I just can4t figure out how to put the "schluss" elements at their
> place O_o.

This is a grouping problem (I think) but since your sample input only
had one list (ziffernliste) it's a bit hard to guess what teh transform
is suppoosed to do

I'm guessing from  " because in <list> can be other lists with other
"schluss" elements following."

either yo could use xsl-for-each group to group schluss together with
matching ziffernliste (whatever rue you need for matching)

or perhaps you want to use sibling apply templates

in liste just apply templates to ziffernliste then after processing that
pick up schluss elements by

<xsl:apply-templates select="following-sibling::*[1][self::schluss]"/>

and have the same apply-templates call in the template for schluss that
way you pick up the elements one at a time, until the next following
sibling is not a schluss and so that process stops and control will
return to processing the next ziffernliste

David