[xsl] [FO] Truncated line and keep-together="always"

Subject: [xsl] [FO] Truncated line and keep-together="always"
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:00:39 +0100 (CET)
  Hi,

  When I set the property keep-together to always on a block, the
line within the block are truncated on the resulting PDF.  It
looks like a bug, but I'd like to be sure before reporting it.
Below is a test case, the result can be shown there:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/tmp/line-ok.pdf
      -> without keep-together
    http://www.fgeorges.org/tmp/line-truncated.pdf
      -> with keep-together

  Test case:

<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
   <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="a4"
            margin="12.5mm" page-height="297mm" page-width="210mm">
         <fo:region-body/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>
   </fo:layout-master-set>
   <fo:page-sequence master-reference="a4">
      <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
         <!--
            If I remove the attribute, everything's fine.
         -->
         <fo:block keep-together="always">
            Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing
            elit.  Ut diam. Ut euismod, nunc at semper suscipit,
            lorem nulla accumsan lacus, quis faucibus massa risus
            et magna.
         </fo:block>
      </fo:flow>
   </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>

  By the way, I've just noticed that the output is correct if I replace
"always" by a number...

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges