RE: [xsl] Counting records [Solved] - addendum

Subject: RE: [xsl] Counting records [Solved] - addendum
From: "Bradley, Peter" <pbradley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:57:38 -0000
One thing I didn't say was that this problem is for BizTalk, where I
have no control over the XML being used.  In the end I discovered that
this was what I had to use:

count(/*[local-name()='HesaValidate_Response' and
namespace-uri()='http://HesaValidateSqlSend']/*[local-name()='row' and
namespace-uri()='http://HesaValidateSqlSend'])

Thanks for putting me on the right path by pointing out the fundamental
problem.  And I hope this might be useful to somebody else.

Cheers

Peter