Re: [xsl] LexEv Not working

Subject: Re: [xsl] LexEv Not working
From: "Ganesh Babu N" <nbabuganesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:04:07 +0530
the jar file is already in the class path. The following is the actual
command executed:

java -cp "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\saxon9.jar;C:\Program
Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\saxon9-sql.jar;C:\Program
Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\LexEv.jar" net.sf.saxon.Transform
-x:com.andrewjwelch.lexev.LexEv input.xml cover.xsl

when i execute the LexEv class file independently it showing error as
main class not found in the package.

Please help me.

Regards,
Ganesh