[xsl] Re: ANN: A static code quality tool, for XSLT code

Subject: [xsl] Re: ANN: A static code quality tool, for XSLT code
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:20:26 +0530
Hi all,
  I enhanced the tool to process a directory location (i.e., process a
bulk of code). The details are available at the same location,
http://gandhimukul.tripod.com/xslt/xslquality.html.

Processing a directory could be useful, when we might have say
hundreds (or perhaps quite less) of XSLT files, and want to check
their quality.

The utility is updated with the new features.

I have added few new rules as well in the latest update.

I particularly like help from the list in suggesting more XSLT code
quality rules. I could find few at Jim's site which I'll try to
implement.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi