[xsl] Re: Re-arranging an XML file

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re-arranging an XML file
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:12:18 -0500
Mike --

You will improve the chances that you will receive prompt and helpful responses by:

  - asking specific enough questions that answers are possible. Describe
    what you are trying to do, how you approached it, what happened, and
    why you don't like the result you got

  - supplying small samples of files that illustrate your question or
    problem. For example, an XML file, an XSLT stylesheet, the result
    you got, and the result you want - all in miniature (and remembering
    that everything posted to XSL-List is archived in public)

-- Tommie

Hi Wendell et. al,

I've inserted the following in my XSL file, but it's being ignored.

<xsl:template match="LastChangedBy">
  <xsl:text>User: </xsl:text>
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
  <xsl:text>, </xsl:text>
</xsl:template>

Any ideas as to why? What I'm trying to do is to insert parts from
both Artists and Albums into my output file, and to control their
order of appearance.

Many thanks,

Mike in SA