Re: [xsl] XSLT materials in Spanish

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT materials in Spanish
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:42:05 -0500
At 2009-02-11 18:35 +0100, Andie Wood wrote:
I have a colleague who needs to learn about XSLT 1 and 2 - can anyone
recommend any reference materials, tutorials etc. which are available
- preferably online - in Spanish?

Our DVD-ROM training video we sell is in English, but it covers every element, every attribute and every function of both XSLT and XPath both versions 1.0 and 2.0.

Each lesson and frame is hyperlinked, and the Flash player can be played, paused and rewound, so that someone struggling with the language will be able to play it over. All of the exercises are worked through on camera as well.

There are previews linked from here, or from our home page cited in my trailer:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptux-video.htm

When I have taught my training material in Madrid, students remarked that my spoken English was easy to understand, and I hope that is conveyed in the video previews.

I'm also delivering the same class live, over 5 days, in Prague next month as a precursor to the XML Prague 2009 conference:

  http://www.XMLPrague.cz
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/#Crane200903CZ

I hope this helps.

--
Upcoming hands-on XSLT, UBL & code list hands-on training classes:
Brussels, BE 2009-03;  Prague, CZ 2009-03, http://www.xmlprague.cz