Re: [xsl] xsl:namespace

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:namespace
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:37:16 +0000 (GMT)
Jesper Tverskov wrote:

  Hi,

> But the two proposals of Florent and Vladimir are basically the
> literal example one more time where xsl:namespace is not needed

  For real-life feedback, I used xsl:namespace almost exclusively in
meta-stylesheets.  For example for function and template names (both the URI
and the prefixes are dynamic, trying to reuse a human-written prefix, because
this is more meaningful than generated prefixes).  But especially for embedded
XPath expressions, because we have to ensure then that the same namespace
bindings are in scope in the generated stylesheet where the expression is
evaluated than in the initial document where the expression appear.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/