Re: [xsl] getting combo value,not textbox value

Subject: Re: [xsl] getting combo value,not textbox value
From: himanshu padmanabhi <himanshu.padmanabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:28:01 +0530
Hello,
I am not asking about HTML,HTML script is proper.
I think that it has to do with XML file.

This is another similar example.

If I am having 1 entry,then form.submit is not working.

<tracks>

    <one>
          <label>machine name</label>
          <desc>specify machine name</desc>
    </one>
 </tracks>

and if I am having 2nd,though blank entry,then form.submit works.

<tracks>

    <one>
          <label>machine name</label>
          <desc>specify machine name</desc>
    </one>
    <one>
    </one>
</tracks>

This is the XSL file for this.
------------
<xsl:template match="tracks">

        <xsl:apply-templates/>
 </xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="one">
    <form name="form1" method="POST" action="one.cgi">
            <xsl:value-of select="label"/>
            <xsl:value-of select="desc"/>
             <xsl:if test="label = 'machine name'">
                  <input type="text" name="machinename" value="">
                  </input>

             </xsl:if>
   </form>
    <script>

        document.form1.submit();
    </script>
If I move 'form' segment to template 'record',then also submit doesnt work.

Should I attach my XML,XSL,CGI files here.

--
Regards,
Himanshu Padmanabhi