RE: [xsl] [Fwd: Text from mixed content but not all embedded elements]

Subject: RE: [xsl] [Fwd: Text from mixed content but not all embedded elements]
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:33:56 -0000
Use the standard XSLT coding pattern: for each element, write a template
rule that recurses downwards to process its children. Except when you don't
want to process the children:

<xsl:template match="secTitle">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="endNote"/>

In fact, the only rule you need explicitly is the one for endNote; for all
the other nodes, the default built-in template rule does the right thing.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/