Re: [xsl] Display link text as a hyperlink

Subject: Re: [xsl] Display link text as a hyperlink
From: Martynas Jusevicius <martynas.jusevicius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:02:35 +0100
Well, it might, that was what I wanted to find out -- the best way to do it.
Haven't used EXSLT. Does the processor have to have a built-in support
for them, or is it possible to use some pure XSLT libraries? I'm
running PHP, and I think PHP XSL is built on libxsl.

http://www.exslt.org/regexp/functions/replace/ seems to be the
function, but as far as I understand, it replaces strings with
strings. What about replacing strings with elements, i.e. link text
with <a>? Is there an EXSLT example on this?

Martynas
www.whatsup.lt