Re: [xsl] XSLT in MSXML - removeParameter?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT in MSXML - removeParameter?
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:29:53 +0100
Scott Trenda wrote:

Aside from the changed
security restrictions in the 6.0 objects (AllowDocumentFunction,
ResolveExternals, etc.) that I already know to change, do you know of
any other possible real differences in the processing between the
3.0, 4.0, and 6.0 objects? That is, if I switched from 3.0 to 4.0 or
6.0, would there be any real reason that my current transformations
would stop working correctly?

If you pay attention to all those second level properties (like AllowDocumentFunction, AllowXsltScript, ProhibitDTD, ResolveExternals) that MSXML 6 either introduces or at least has a different default value for than earlier versions then I think your transformations should work.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/