RE: [xsl] AltovaXML bugs? (and other engines)

Subject: RE: [xsl] AltovaXML bugs? (and other engines)
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:22:41 +0100
Unfortunately the W3C test suite is available to members only, largely
because there is not complete traceability of the origin of all the tests.
It tests many corners of the spec that real user code rarely visits, but on
the other hand it's also true that the tests are mostly fairly simple, so it
doesn't tend to expose combinatorial problems. It also has relatively weak
coverage of areas where the results are to a greater or lesser degree
implementation-defined (for example sort order).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/