RE: [xsl] Selecting everything "before" and "after" a specific node

Subject: RE: [xsl] Selecting everything "before" and "after" a specific node
From: "Harvey, Paul" <Paul_Harvey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:22:16 -0400
That was it, thanks so much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Honnen [mailto:Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 1:49 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xsl] Selecting everything "before" and "after" a specific
node

Harvey, Paul wrote:

> So I'm trying to use an identity template to kick of the processing.
> Then I have a template to match WRAPPER, which contains your stuff,
only I'm attempting to constraint it operate on the value of the
variable $sub-tree, defined as:

> <xsl:variable name="sub-tree" select="/A/WRAPPER"/>
>
> <xsl:template match="WRAPPER">
> 	<WRAPPER>
> 		<BEFORE>
> 			<xsl:apply-templates select="$sub-tree"
mode="before"/>

I think you simply want
   <xsl:apply-templates mode="before"/>
here to process all child nodes of the WRAPPER element in mode="before".

> 		<BEFORE>
> 		<PULLED>
> 			<xsl:copy-of select="$this"/>
> 		<PULLED>
> 		<AFTER>
> 			<xsl:apply-templates select="$sub-tree"
mode="after"/>

Then here
                   <xsl:apply-templates mode="after"/>
to process all child nodes of WRAPPER in mode="after".

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/