Re: [xsl] round-robin template call

Subject: Re: [xsl] round-robin template call
From: Aragon Gouveia <aragon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 19:09:34 +0200
Hi,

G. Ken Holman wrote:
At 2009-04-05 18:47 +0200, Aragon Gouveia wrote:
I'm having difficulty figuring out how to perform something in XSLT 1.0. I want to be able to call a template at random points in an XSLT document, and each time the template is called it outputs a different version of a node.

Then pass a parameter value and trigger on the passed value.

The problem with that is if the stylesheet is edited and a new template call is inserted somewhere in the document, all the with-param tags below/above the insertion will have to be modified. This stylesheet will eventually end up having a number of included stylesheets which could/will all call the "makenode" template. I want to avoid passing parameters during the template call.

Thanks, Aragon