Fw: [xsl] Replacing values in the input file with values from a second file

Subject: Fw: [xsl] Replacing values in the input file with values from a second file
From: Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt <STAMMW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:07:26 +0200
Martin,

> has id values 'AB1a', 'AB2a', and 'AB3b'. So for the conref value 'AB2b'
> there is no matching id.
sorry, I missed that.

After adjusting it works -- thank you for this nice XSLT 1.0 solution.

Mit besten Gr|_en / Best wishes,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt
Developer, XML Compiler
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschdftsf|hrung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bvblingen
----- Forwarded by Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt/Germany/IBM on 04/07/2009 08:04
PM -----

             Martin Honnen
             <Martin.Honnen@gm
             x.de>                                                      To
                                       xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             04/07/2009 07:00                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Fw: [xsl] Replacing values in
             Please respond to         the input file with values from a
             xsl-list@xxxxxxxx         second file
              lberrytech.com

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt wrote:

> but the Bananas are missing ...

Yes, but if you look at the posted XML below then you see

>> <topic id="A">
>>    <title>Menus</title>
>>    <topic id="AB">
>>       <title>Menu AB Details</title>
>>             <uicontrol conref="AB1a"/>
>>             <uicontrol conref="AB2a"/>
>>                <uicontrol conref="AB2b"/>

that here we have conref values 'AB1a', 'AB2a', and 'AB2b' while the
second file

--

             Martin Honnen
             http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/