RE: [xsl] Text output line width setting technique

Subject: RE: [xsl] Text output line width setting technique
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:59:19 +0100
I think you're going to have to implement the line-wrapping logic "by hand".
Are you using 1.0 or 2.0?

This posting, which uses the FXSL library, might help:

http://www.stylusstudio.com/xsllist/200501/post31220.html

But FXSL is quite complex, there's a lot to master.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/