[xsl] Which XSLT processor on website?

Subject: [xsl] Which XSLT processor on website?
From: himanshu padmanabhi <himanshu.padmanabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:54:13 +0530
I want to use XSLT in my website to display 'students information'.

First half page will contain information of the institution.Then I am
having information in following format(with some bullet formatting),

Student Name:
Student Address:
Skill Sets:
Educational Qualification:
Other Personal information:

Currently,it is all in HTML.So every time to add/edit/delete entries.I
have to modify HTML,I do not want to do that.

That is why thinking of switching to XSLT,wherein I will be having XML
file transforming to HTML on this particular part of the page.

Which XSLT processor is used here?
or I should directly have following XSL portion replacing the HTMl part before?

<FIRST HALF PAGE OF STATIC INFORMATION>
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0">

<xsl:output method="html" />
<xsl:template match="students">
    Print all student information(just copy the previous HTML
code,only retrieve fields from XML)
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
<SOME ENDING PART>

Am I on the right track, is the thinking correct?

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Padmanabhi