Re: [xsl] Which XSLT processor on website?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Which XSLT processor on website?
From: himanshu padmanabhi <himanshu.padmanabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:17:28 +0530
Thank you,but there is first few lines of static information about
institution using just normal HTML code(If I will have it in XML,then
the page will be students.xml instead of students.html,will think on
it).

Then I want XSL file should get called which will convert XML database
of students to HTML and print HTML result after first static
information.

Regards,
Himanshu.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Ganesh Babu N <nbabuganesh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hai,
>
> 1. Create one xml file with all the content.
> 2. develop xsl to output html and view the content in Mozilla by
> adding xsl pi in xml file. (<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
> href="test.xsl"?>
> 3. Place the xml and xsl file in the same folder in web folder.
> 4. Open the xml file in any browser it will open as HTML File.
>
> Regards,
> Ganesh
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Vyacheslav Sedov
> <vyacheslav.sedov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Using_the_Mozilla_JavaScript_interface_to_XS
L_Transformations

> > On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:36 PM, himanshu padmanabhi
> > <himanshu.padmanabhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Thank you very much.My host machine is CentOS 5.2.Should I need to
> >> install MSXSL separately?
> >> Browser is 'Mozilla 3 Beta 5'.
> >>
> >> XML file should contain path of HTML page right,rather than XSL
> >> file('student_info.html' contains some XSL code.Is this fine or
> >> separate XSL file is required?If yes,should I call that XSL file on
> >> form load or how?)
> >>
> >> <?xml-stylesheet href="student_info.html" type="text/html"?>
> >>
> >> Thanks and Regards,
> >> Himanshu Padmanabhi.

XML

--