RE: [xsl] preceding-sibling axis scope

Subject: RE: [xsl] preceding-sibling axis scope
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:25:08 +0100
Ah, I think I now see your misunderstanding. It's a common one. When you
have a sequence of (unrelated) nodes, such as the sequence returned by
current-group(), the nodes are not siblings of each other. A node has a
single parent, but can participate in any number of sequences; its siblings
are the children of that parent, which may or may not be members of the same
sequence.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/