[xsl] SiteMaps XSL Training Exercise

Subject: [xsl] SiteMaps XSL Training Exercise
From: "P. White" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 02:39:05 +0100
Hi.

Apologies for posting such a simple problem, but I am dipping
my toe into the world of XML stylesheets, and would very much
appreciate a little feedback, and maybe some help and/or inspiration...

Basically, I have taken an XML SiteMap, and written a simple stylesheet
to render it in a browser window. My attempt is documented at:

http://manx.biz/opensource/Grimoire/SiteMaps

Firstly:
As I am learning, this is being used as a training exercise. As such, I am
trying to be as  pedantic and technically correct as possible.
Therefore, have
I got everything correct here? any omissions? Default settings should be
defined (and explained where necessary).

Secondly:
It works. Very simplistic, but it does the job.
However, I am wondering if there is anything more I can do to enhance the
'user experience', or to aid navigation. Any suggestions or ideas?

Many thanks,

Phil