[xsl] Balisage Submissions Lost in Transit

Subject: [xsl] Balisage Submissions Lost in Transit
From: B Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:10:20 -0400
Friends --

If you have sent a submission to Balsiage 2009 or to the International Symposium on Processing XML Efficiently and have NOT received an acknowledgement, please re-send your submission. If you still don't get a reply please send email to me at btusdin at mulberrytech.com or call me at +1 301 315 9631.

We have had an email outage and know that at least two papers were sent but not received. We need to select from among the submissions, but would far rather select based on the comments of the peer reviewers than on the whim of an email muncher.

Thank you.

-- Tommie
Balisage: The Markup Conference 2009          mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
August 11-14, 2009                             http://www.balisage.net
Processing XML Efficiently: August 10, 2009           Montreal, Canada