[xsl] [Announce] XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on courses June 2009 - early-bird date approaching [Mulberry list]

Subject: [xsl] [Announce] XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on courses June 2009 - early-bird date approaching [Mulberry list]
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 11:52:50 -0400
This is our last public announcement regarding these separately-subscribed upcoming on classes ... the early-bird period for lower registration prices ends next week for these in-depth and comprehensive hands-on training classes in the Los Angeles area, full-price registration available until June 3:

  Monday, June 8, 2009 to Friday, June 12, 2009
   Practical Transformation Using XSLT, XQuery and XPath (5 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptuxq/ptuxqsyl.htm

  Monday, June 15, 2009 to Wednesday, June 17, 2009
   Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

  Venue - Embassy Suites, Santa Ana Airport (1325 East Dyer Road)
   http://tinyurl.com/3b5rz7

  Instructor/author:
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm

  Registration:
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/forms/register.php#form

We recognize these are difficult economic times for many companies, but thankfully air fares are low. We've lowered our class registration rates to below those we had in late 2005. For those who still cannot make it to the new class, we have extended the free worldwide shipping of our hyperlinked interactive 24-hour XSLT DVD-ROM video product:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptux-video.htm

If you are interested in having us teach publicly or privately in your area of the world, please let us know.

cc: XSL List, XQuery-talk, Yahoo XSL-FO, Antenna House list, RenderX list, XML Doc

--
XSLT/XSL-FO/XQuery hands-on training - Los Angeles, USA 2009-06-08