Re: [xsl] Need help with using lookup table and string translation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need help with using lookup table and string translation
From: Dmitri Snytkine <d.snytkine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:40:18 -0400
The 'for in' looks like xslt2 function.
I MUST do this with XSLT 1
This is important because its for a browser-based transformations and
I need the template to work on most browsers.

That's why I have not even looked at all the XSLT2 functions yet.

At fist I thought about using named template and use call-template but
now I think it's not necessary and I can just create a normal template
for the <trs> element

and inside that template do all the logic of finding the correct
result for the value of the element.