Re: [xsl] Grouping based on key result

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping based on key result
From: Ganesh Babu N <nbabuganesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:58:59 +0530
Dear All,

Please find my good quality sample input.

<author-group>
	<author>
		<given-name>Bing</given-name>
		<surname>Pan</surname>
		<cross-ref refid="aff1">
			<sup>a</sup>
		</cross-ref>
		<cross-ref refid="aff2">
			<sup>b</sup>
		</cross-ref>
		<cross-ref refid="cor1">
			<sup>&#x204E;</sup>
		</cross-ref>
		<e-address>panb04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</e-address>
	</author>

	<author>
		<given-name>Anand</given-name>
		<surname>Asundi</surname>
		<cross-ref refid="aff1">
			<sup>a</sup>
		</cross-ref>
	</author>

	<author>
		<given-name>Huimin</given-name>
		<surname>Xie</surname>
		<cross-ref refid="aff2">
			<sup>b</sup>
		</cross-ref>
	</author>

	<author>
		<given-name>Jianxin</given-name>
		<surname>Gao</surname>
		<cross-ref refid="aff3">
			<sup>c</sup>
		</cross-ref>
	</author>

	<affiliation id="aff1">
		<label>a</label>
		<textfn>School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang
Technological University, 639798 Singapore, Singapore</textfn>
	</affiliation>
	<affiliation id="aff2">
		<label>b</label>
		<textfn>FML, Department of Engineering Mechanics, Tsinghua
University, Beijing 10084, China</textfn>
	</affiliation>
	<affiliation id="aff3">
		<label>c</label>
		<textfn>The Welding Institute, Great Abington, Cambridge CB21 6AL,
UK</textfn>
	</affiliation>
</author-group>

The existing code is working fine for a single affiliation. If the
author is having multiple affiliations the code is not working as
intended.

Output of the code:

Output required:

Gao</author> (UK)

Please help in getting the required output.

Regards,
Ganesh