Re: [xsl] template to convert all attributes' name to lowercase

Subject: Re: [xsl] template to convert all attributes' name to lowercase
From: Xmlizer <xmlizer+xsllist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:27:33 +0200
Well

The answer is more or less the one proposed by Mike

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"

    <xsl:template match="*">
        <xsl:element name="{lower-case(name())}"
namespace="{namespace-uri()}">
        </xsl:element>
    </xsl:template>

    <xsl:template match="@*">
        <xsl:attribute name="{lower-case(name())}"
namespace="{namespace-uri()}">
            <xsl:value-of select="."/>
        </xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Buy anyway, you have to take care about the fact that if you have
attribute with name that only differ by case, you might end up being
surprise by the result

Xmlizer