Re: [xsl] XSLT/XPATH 2.0 courses

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT/XPATH 2.0 courses
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:25:17 -0700
At 2009-06-10 10:41 -0400, Knight, Michel wrote:
Just looking at taking a course to update my skills, where can I find a
schedule of avaialble courses.

Note: Look at the site didn't find it :(

Our publicly-subscribed classes are listed here (we are in the middle of an XSLT/XQuery/XPath class this week, with an XSL-FO class next week):

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/schedule.htm
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/schedule.htm#calendar

We also travel the world privately delivering these classes to user groups and organizations:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pastsch.htm

... so we can be contracted at any time anywhere in the world to privately deliver on-site training. We have also been "called in" to deliver a publicly-subscribed class in cities around the world when a local group of users identifies sufficient interest.

I hope this helps.

-- XSLT/XSL-FO/XQuery hands-on training - Los Angeles, USA 2009-06-08 Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Training tools: Comprehensive interactive XSLT/XPath 1.0/2.0 video Video lesson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNjJCh7Ppg&fmt=18 Video overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTiodiij6gE&fmt=18 G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07 http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal