RE: [xsl] XSLT and Hijri Dates

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT and Hijri Dates
From: "Paul Spencer" <xml-dev-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:20:51 +0400
Thanks Michael. I might go back to the XSLT 1.0 method of just writing a
lookup for the format I need. Unless anyone else knows of a processor that
supports Arabic in format-date. One thing I have discovered recently is that
Arabic support is pretty poor in most XSL tools. The one I am using for FO
supports the characters, but writes them left to right.

Paul