[xsl] Searching visual tool für creating XSLT transformation from one XSD to another XSD

Subject: [xsl] Searching visual tool für creating XSLT transformation from one XSD to another XSD
From: "Ben Stover" <bxstover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:23:20 +0200
Assume I have a big XSD schema AAA with some imported sub schemas and a target XSD schema BBB.

Whenever I get an XML doc of type AAA the content should be transformed/copied into
fields of a target docuement of type BBB.

Because the transformation is not 1:1 but depends on certain rules (which source field
maps to which target field) a simple copy is not enough.

I could write the XSLT transformations manually. But this is rather unconvenient.
So I am searching a tools which helps me to create such a XSLT script visually.

Altova MapForce can do this afaik but is rather expensive. Is there another
tools which covers this task as well?

Ben