Re: [xsl] redirect output of transformation

Subject: Re: [xsl] redirect output of transformation
From: Mike Sokolov <sokolov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:54:35 -0400
I had considered invoking XSLT via eXist, rather than what I was describing in the first post, but my use case is complicated by the need to use xsl:result-document to break up a large document into a bunch of smaller ones: I think the transform:stream-transform() would only stream the "main" result document, no?

-Mike

Adam Retter wrote:
Mike,

I am aware that you are also using eXist. I am not sure if you are
aware, but you can upgrade eXist to use Saxon as its XSLT processor -
details are on the eXist wiki. With that done you could then call
transform:stream-transform() from a very simple driver XQuery in
eXist. This will perform the XSLT transformation and stream the
results directly to the http response.

Thanks Adam.