Re: [xsl] Balisage Attendees: Do a Poster!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Balisage Attendees: Do a Poster!
From: "David A. Lee" <dlee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 17:29:03 -0400
Any suggestions on getting poster board material locally ?
Last year I had a great time making my poster but it suffered greatly en-route. And now with the airlines charging for every checkin I dont want to take a "tube" with me. If I could pick up a poster-board at a local store say Monday I could then tape or glue on some 8x11's I took with me.

David A. Lee
dlee@xxxxxxxxxxx http://www.calldei.com
http://www.xmlsh.org
812-482-5224

Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre wrote:
If you are coming to Balisage, consider doing
a poster!

Even if you are speaking, you should give a poster.
If you are not speaking, this is your chance.
Posters communicate a short idea, provide more
examples than your presentation has time for, rant
and rave, make us laugh, inform the community,
or advertise your services. (Yes, we take ad posters.)

You can find all the details at:
   http://www.balisage.net/posters.html

Can the conference count on you for a Poster?

--Debbie