[xsl] Announce: Hands-on XQuery/XSLT/XPath and XSL-FO training in Walnut Creek, California August 2009 [XSL List]

Subject: [xsl] Announce: Hands-on XQuery/XSLT/XPath and XSL-FO training in Walnut Creek, California August 2009 [XSL List]
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:00:59 -0400
Announcing Crane's Summer Sessions!

Based on the success of the same training in Santa Ana in early June, one of the attendees at those classes has arranged for Crane to deliver our training event in the East Bay area of Central California for his fellow Masters students before their return to classes late August:

  XSLT/XQuery/XPath - August 3-7, 2009
  XSL-FO - August 10-12, 2009
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/index.html#Crane200908CA

These are the most in-depth configurations of Crane's XSL and XQuery training classes, covering the use of every element, every attribute, every keyword and every function of both XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0 and XQuery 1.0, and every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 with more detail and more exercises than other available configurations of our material.

  Practical Transformation Using XSLT, XQuery and XPath (5 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptuxq/ptuxqsyl.htm

  Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO (3 days):
    http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pfux/pfuxsyl.htm

  Venue - Embassy Suites, Walnut Creek (Pleasant Hill BART), California
    http://tinyurl.com/nljjbk

  Instructor/author:
   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm

Early-bird date for discounted registration: July 20, 2009

If you are interested in having us teach publicly or privately in any area of the world, please let us know.

Thanks!

cc: XSL-List, XQuery Talk, XML-Doc, RenderX, Antenna House, XSL-FO-WWW, XSL-FO-Yahoo, XML-L

p.s. We recognize these are difficult economic times for many companies, but thankfully air fares are low. For those who still cannot make it to the new class, we have extended the free worldwide shipping of our hyperlinked interactive 24-hour XSLT DVD-ROM video product:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptux-video.htm

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/