RE: [xsl] How to avoid XML Parsing while XSLT Transform

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to avoid XML Parsing while XSLT Transform
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:49:20 +0100
You might like to look at Andrew Welch's LexEv processor. This converts
entity references into nodes that are retained in the data model. However, I
don't think it can handle numeric character references - these are typically
converted to characters by the XML parser and there is no way to switch this
off.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/