RE: [xsl] Generate Dynamic long value

Subject: RE: [xsl] Generate Dynamic long value
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:07:57 +0100
In XSLT 2.0 you can get the current date and time using current-dateTime(),
and you can then convert this to a number by subtracting a magic baseline
dateTime to give a duration, and then divide the duration by a fixed
duration such as PT1S to get a number; you can then cast the number to an
xs:long.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/