[xsl] Re: Combining consecutive siblings

Subject: [xsl] Re: Combining consecutive siblings
From: David Sewell <dsewell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:20:15 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Michael Kay wrote:

> Surely it's much easier to use positional grouping for this?

[elegant use of xsl:for-each-group() omitted]

Yes, definitely, thanks. Folks like me who use XQuery more often than
XSLT 2.0 create needless headaches for thems Folks like me who use
XQuery more often than XSLT create needless headaches for themselves
when the forget about some of the latter's built-in grouping power.

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA
Email: dsewell@xxxxxxxxxxxx   Tel: +1 434 924 9973